GRIME DAY SALE
Celebrate TaintedTats' first annual GRIME DAY with 25% off sitewide. Free shipping available on U.S. orders over $10 (you don't even have to pay for an annual Grime subscription!)
And now for the mumbo-jumbo nobody reads:
Must use promo code GRIME18; expires 7/19/2018. Not valid with any other coupons, discounts, or promotional offers. Not valid on Featured Artist designs.
- How long will it take for my tattoos to arrive?
- In-stock designs will get to you in about a week; custom tats take about two weeks.
- How much is shipping?
- In-stock designs: $2 for orders under $10; free shipping for U.S. orders over $10 ($6 all international shipping). Custom designs: free shipping for U.S. orders; free shipping for international orders (maximum $100 discount).
- Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, and it’ll only cost you US$6.00. Tats should arrive within 10-12 business days.
- Where is my order?
- Send us a status request here (be sure to include your order number) and we’ll respond in 1 business day.
- What is your return policy?
- We’re not monsters. We’ll refund your purchase if there is an issue with our product or service. Email [email protected] with your order number and an explanation of the issue.
Tattoo Application and Removal
- How do I get it on?
- Application Basics: get it really wet for best results.
- Remove the plastic top layer away from paper backing.
- Place tattoo on skin, design side down.
- Using a wet cloth, get the entire paper backing good and moist (ew) and apply pressure for 30 seconds.
- Peel off paper backing and marvel at your ability to successfully follow directions.
- How do I get it off?
- Removal Basics: our tattoos are designed to withstand hot showers and soap, so don’t bother scrubbing!
- Apply a dab of oil (coconut, vegetable, or baby) to the design.
- Chill for a minute, then wipe away.
- If your skin doesn’t want to say goodbye, repeat steps 1-3.
- Alternatively, try some rubbing alcohol.
- I have an idea for a tattoo!
- That’s not a question. But you can order whatever you want on our Custom TaintedTats page.
- Can I buy in bulk?
- Probably. Get in touch and let us know what you had in mind.
- Are your products safe?
- Our products comply with all U.S. requirements and standards of the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and the American Society for Safety and Testing Materials (ASTM).
- Where can I put it?
- Anywhere on the external part of your body is fair game.
- Do you offer an affiliate program?
- We’re open-minded. Drop us a line here.